- 2 cups fresh peeled, pitted & halved peaches
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs – lightly beaten
- 1 ¼ cups hot water
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups French Bread torn into small pieces
- Preheat over to 325°. Grease a 12×7 baking dish (for a deeper-dish pudding) or a 9 x13 baking dish (for a thinner pudding).
- Chop peaches & lightly mash them in a mixing bowl.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs, add to peaches, mix well.
- Stir in hot water, melted butter, cinnamon & vanilla.
- Stir French Bread into custard mixture until bread is completely moistened.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour & 10 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- ½ cup brown sugar,
- ½ cup butter,
- 2 T light corn syrup,
- 1 T rum.
- While pudding is baking, combine all ingredients in saucepan, bring to boil over medium heat & simmer 3 to 4 minutes till thickened. Cool slightly. Remove pudding from oven, let cool about 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with Carmel Sauce.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1/10 of a recipe (3 ounces).