- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream (or half-half)
- ½ cup milk
- 3 Tbs flour
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 3 Tbs unsalted butter
- 6 medium peaches – peeled & quartered (or 2 extra-large peaches) (or 3 sliced pears)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. In a blender, combine eggs with cream, milk and flour. Add ½ C sugar and blend till smooth.
- 2 In a medium heavy skillet, melt butter over med-high heat. Add peaches, sprinkle with remaining ¼ C sugar, and cook till tender, about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Butter a 10 inch round deep dish pie plate. Pour one quarter of batter into bottom, spoon peaches with remaining liquid into dish, and pour remaining batter on top. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top if desired. Set pie plate on a baking sheet & bake for 55-60 minutes, or until golden and just set. Transfer to a rack & cool to room temperature before serving.
- (Make ahead: can be refrigerated overnight. Gently re-warm in a 300 degree over before serving).
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1/10 of a recipe (2.3 ounces).