Hands-on: 22 min. Total: 22 min.
Make ahead tip: Toast the baguette slices & combine the cheese mixture well in advance, assemble just before company arrives for the best results.
- 1 (6 ounce) French bread baguette, cut diagonally into 16 slices
- Cooking Spray
- 2 T mascarpone cheese
- 2 tsp finely minced shallots
- 1/4 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 ounce fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1- 1/2 T coarsely chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1 large ripe peach, cut into 16 wedges
- 1 ounce prosciutto, cut into 16 thin slices
- Preheat broiler to high
- Lightly coat bread slices with cooking spray; broil 2 minutes on each slide or till toasted. Combine mascarpone & next 3 ingredients (through cream cheese) in a small bowl. Stir in 1 T basil. Spread cheese mixture evenly among bread slices.
- Wrap each peach wedge with 1 prosciutto piece. Top each bread slice with 1 wrapped peach wedge. Sprinkle with remaining 1-1/2 teaspoons basil. Serve immediately.
Calories 104, Fat 3.7g, Protein 4g, Carb 15g, Fiber 1g, Chol 11mg, sodium 220mg, Calc 24mg
Compliments of Cooking Light/August 2014